email@example.com (724) 421-5862 • Erie, PA
Great Lakes Institute of Technology - Oct. 2022 – present
Director of Marketing - Erie, PA
▪ Overseeing all aspects of marketing for both GLIT and TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy
▪ Creating, purchasing, and targeting ads for digital marketing, television, print, and radio
▪ Constructing a detailed budget in monthly, quarterly, and yearly terms
▪ Maintaining payments and invoices for finance department
▪ Portrait and event photography, video editing
▪ Running social media accounts for both schools
▪ Graphic design, copywriting, total website construction and maintenance
▪ Digital task automation setup and workflow streamlining
▪ Daily coordination with admissions/sales department
▪ Lead tracking and analysis via our student database
Erie Reader - Nov. 2015 – Oct. 2022
Managing Editor - Erie, PA
▪ Overseeing issue content, online and in print; Planning editorial calendar.
▪ Supervising interns and freelance writers, involving hiring, dismissal, and job training.
▪ Coordinating public-facing daily operations.
▪ Creating and enforcing deadlines; Running editorial meetings.
▪ Writing, revising, and copy-editing pieces.
▪ Creating and formatting cover and interior illustrations, graphics, and photography.
▪ Facilitating sources, conducting and transcribing interviews.
▪ Constructing a regular social media calendar.
▪ Representing the Reader via appearances on TV news
▪ Event organization and planning (ex. 40 Under 40 Experience)
▪ Composing, coding, and scheduling weekly online newsletters
Clover Technologies Group - Feb. 2013 – May 2015
Graphic Designer - Erie, PA
▪ Drafted graphics for web and print as part of the marketing department.
▪ Oversaw branding guidelines for multiple ventures, including logo, copywriting, and business strategies.
▪ Built customized web pages via coding and programming.
▪ Collaborated on social media application, sales assistance, and email campaigns.
▪ Produced video and animated graphics.
JET-TV, FOX 66, and YourErie.com- Jul. 2007 – Feb. 2013
Graphic Artist - Erie, PA
▪ Designed advertisements for television, web, and print.
▪ Worked with hundreds of unique local and national businesses, both commercial and nonprofit.
▪ Created graphics and formatting for two local television news affiliates.
▪ Maintained and organized a thorough database of client logos, web ads, and other materials.
▪ Established a thorough working knowledge of regional politics and local business infrastructure.
Edinboro University - Graduated May 2007
Bachelors of Science, Applied Media Arts - Edinboro, PA
▪ Concentration in Film and Animation. Student Art League, Animation Club, Etc.
General McLane - Graduated May 2000
▪ Activities included Band (Marching, Concert, Choral, and Jazz), Religious Organizations, Hi-Q, Art Club
SKILLS, INTERESTS, AND NOTES
● Software Skills: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InCopy, Premiere, AfterEffects, DreamWeaver, etc.), Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Zapier, Wordpress, PHP, HTML
● Interests: Local music and events, guitar, podcasting, improv, drawing, painting, photography, theater (roles with Dramashop and PACA 2021-present), serving on Dramashop’s Board of Governors, member of Radius CoWork, and the Chroma Guild
● Music Organizer for Arts & Drafts at the Brewerie since spring 2018
● Guitar player with Jess Royer and Elle Taylor Band, bassist for the band Ladders, musician with Academy Theatre
● Provided public art for a series of utility boxes for the Erie Arts & Culture Discovery Trail Project and Bayview Park and Pontiac Field signage for Our West Bayfront